View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 11:33 AM   #61
BandBmalin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #22581
Quote:
Originally Posted by russgarrett View Post
Not sure about a yellow sticker but where is it? Should be 19,000 of the bumper, 27,500 5th wheel and 35,000 Gooseneck but the 27,500 is what I care about. Dealers know less about specifics on trucks. I wanted pre collision and lane keep and tow technology features. No moving violations or wrecks in over 30 years but tomorrow could be the first. Really no difference between limited and Platinum but nicer leather seats and higher price. Dealer was telling me how Ford increased prices for really nothing more than the name or Platinum, King Ranch, etc...
Russgarrett, I feel your pain on the new truck costs as I purchased my 2019 Lariat F350 with all the options plus the puck system for not too much less than you paid. I was reading up on the trailer technology package because it came on my truck also, and most of the benefit is designed for trailers towed with a ball vs. 5th wheels. In my research, best towing number I could find for my F350 was around 22k so you may want to verify your F250 numbers. (I almost went F250 until I reivewed the numbers away from what the dealer was telling me.) I love my truck, but my wife would have preferred I had gotten a Platinum with the massaging seats!! Enjoy those bad boys while cruising down the road...
2017 Fully Grown 5 Pound Toy Golden Doodle
BandBmalin is offline   Reply With Quote