View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 05:53 AM   #10
wargoos
Established Member

M.O.C. #23808
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioken7 View Post
Hi. We have the 372rd. I believe the only difference is you have the residential fridge vs our propane version. We picked it up April 1 and spent 3 nights so far. We start full timing April 29. Happy to compare rig results, feel free to send me an email. I installed progressive hard wired protector and halo camera so far. Installing splendide washer/dryer combo this week.
Thanks for the note Ken. We would love to compare. We do not intend to Full Time but will spend significant time on the road with it. Already have three trips scheduled including the Elkhart Rally. Going through the setup process is an eye opener... Storage bins to keep stuff from rolling around, surge protectors, TPM systems, tires....lots to consider. Only real modification we have made is to apply a rigid spray foam to back of metal brackets holding fenders on to fill the gaps and add support. Did that at the recommendation of gentleman who walked me through the rig. I have also ordered the TST 507 TPM kit with flow through sensors.... $221 at Camping World. I also found great storage bins at Dollar Tree far cheaper than IKEA.

I absolutely love the rear slide out storage.... Already installed a fishing rod holder in one of the side bays.

Scott
wargoos is offline   Reply With Quote