View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:19 PM   #37
Peter1965
Established Member

M.O.C. #20319
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaV View Post
Gotcha..I was referring to the cost of an F150 being so high. We've owned (2) fully loaded Lariat F150's and never spend near that..nor for the F350 SRW or the DRW. I don't know what is on the Limited, but I know we originally looked at a black Platinum and the dealer couldn't name one thing that was on it that wasn't also on the Lariat package or already on the one F350 SRW that we were trading in as an option..except the fancy silver plate on the tailgate that said "Platinum"! I told him I don't need that fancy plate..I just want the same (blue) truck we already have with 2 more wheels on the back!! So that's what he found us! haha
Lets see the difference between the Laramie package and the Limited package...other than about $10,000. Without being an expert on Ford trucks I would guess that some of the things that are options on the Laramie come standard on the Limited. The Limited series is their top of the line. Everything you need and some things you don't even know what to do with but sure look pretty.
Peter1965 is offline   Reply With Quote