View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 09:19 AM   #33
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by CountryGuy

I know this is not possible for many many many RV owners, but years ago, before our removal from the "city", we always said, and meant it, that if the city ordinances would change and we could not keep our RV in our side yard, that we would sell out and move. I am afraid I would have to either put in some kind of off street parking for our big GMC, or move. Sound drastic, probably, just one of those choices in life. Like I said, not a choice that is available or workable for all.
We are in the city but in a rural area. We can put Rv's , Boats, etc alongside the house as long as they are even with the front edge of the home.They can sit in the driveway for 72 hours to load and unload.There is no parking allowed on the street from sundown sunrise.The streets are very wide and everyone has a long/ wide driveway and a two car garage. We have never seen any of these ordnances enforced. Our camper has sat out in the driveway for days. We bought here because we could have our camper at home. Like you if all of a sudden these laws were to be enforced we would move
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote