View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 06:50 PM   #5
Renegade1LI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22165
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarWin View Post
This is on my very short wish list. Why did you go with black colored? I would think white would be cooler and more reflective of the heat.

Do they come in other colors?

Where did you purchase yours?

Thanks for any info you can give !
Thanks, I went with the black just so they don't always look dirty, with the air space between the roof I don't think heat will be a problem.
They do come in white, same price, I purchased two from etrailer & two from ebay. When I searched a size for our other camper the price from ebay was a lot less, free shipping & no tax so I bought the other two plus the one for the other camper. The ebay supplier was Tweetys from Texas, both suppliers included the mounting hardware, just had to buy the butyl tape. Check Amazon too, there prices were pretty good, even though they say hardware not included they do come with the hardware. Just make sure when you order that you size them correctly, follow their sizing quide & you should be ok. The first one took an hour & a half, the second one was under an hour, I mounted all the brackets first & then install the awnings.
Renegade1LI is offline   Reply With Quote