View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 01:54 PM   #30
cghsatx
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #22453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwtezrdr View Post
My wife and I have about made our decision on a Montana High Country 380 my question is if you go and look up consumer reviews not just Keystone but any MFG of trailers it’s a nightmare would make you not even want to purchase one.

Is this just a few cases out of thousands or they that poorly made, I know you can find bad reviews on about anything. We currently have a Keystone product and have had very few issues in 4 years we have had it. Just wondering it’s scary to spend thousands on something and it not be a good product.
I was one of the gripers but got over it, and in hindsight if you go in knowing its a terrible investment but that you are buying it for other reasons than financial, and that during the first month or two, you or the shop may work on it more than you can use it, then you will eventually be OK. My advice is dont get in a hurry, definitely shop dealers/brands, and give yourself some time to get the bugs out of it or you might get discouraged or get buyers remorse. Do not believe any MSRP numbers, and whatever you pay, it will be valued at about 60% of that the second you hook it up the first time.
cghsatx is offline   Reply With Quote