View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 05:35 PM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Near disaster and a question

We uncovered the rig today and saw that the bdrm slide had creeped out about 6 inches during the winter. I am also still having the 12 breaker issue with slide outs. I had my buddy hold the slide switch on while I jumped the breaker with a crescent wrench. I had my head in the front and was waiting for the heavy load groan from the pump that signals all slides out and tight. What I heard at the very end of the run was breaking wood. I immediately pulled the wrench and looked down the road side of the rig. The top of the bdrm slide was out 6 inches, the bottom was out about 20 inches. Evidently the slide topper mechanism locked up at 6 inches and kept the top form going out any farther. I think the wood breaking noise was the bottom of the bdrm slide facing starting to pull loose. My question is, has anyone else had a slide topper lock up like that?? I ran the slide back in and am waiting for my new breaker to arrive. (thank you Amazon)
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote