View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 08:03 AM   #6
Castner's
Established Member

M.O.C. #19693
Thumbs up 3791rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffba View Post
Our's has been at the dealer for 10 weeks now. So I feel your pain.
Toilet-- I would just replace it with a Dometic 320 or 310 and be done with it.
Leveler popping-- Have you added the anti-stiction fluid?

Electrical box- it is just 12VDC and just hides the connections. It is fine to be non-waterproof box. Ours is just like yours.

hope you get things resolved
Ours is scheduled to go to Camping World in Harrisburg, Pa. on 9/6/18 for repairs which the company has agreed to take care as I notified them in March 2018, just one month prior to factory warranty running out. They are taking care of the wrinkled wall paper around the inside window frames, the carpet, the bracket behind the refrigerator (residential) that has pulled from the wall. Only thing wrong with the toilet was the seat and cover. Our theater seating wall was never attached correctly to the main wall, as there was about a quarter inch gap between the two. had to have L-Brackets installed to support the wall. Also saw that the nails used in the compartment under the living room area where nailed to the aluminum frame and from traveling, they have all pulled out. I then put self taping screws in there place to see what happens. Keystone needs to do something about their quality control as it sucks! These people have a certain amount of work to do when they assemble and if they get it done ahead of time, they can leave and still get paid for eight hours. This is the reason that the workmanship sucks. You pay top dollar for a RV and all you get is junk. There has to be something done about this within the RV Industry! Good luck with yours!
Castner's is offline   Reply With Quote