View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 12:58 PM   #17
Wicked1
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Moon View Post
Welcome to the wonderful world of Keystone craftsmanship. The leaky air conditioner is an old problem that Keystone and their servicing dealers should have known about for several years. Ours took 3 trips to the service department until I told them what the problem was (lack of drain holes and sealer on the mounting bolts) Same thing with our kitchen slide ( Keystone used an obsolete part that was no longer supported by BAL). Now our slide is fixed, but while fixing it, the service guys scratched our counter top and put a dent in the floor.

We too have a long list of problems, but I am tired of having the trailer in the shop for weeks or months, only to have it not fixed, and more things wrong when we get it back.

And, not to add to your misery, but Keystone was absolutely no help to us; hope you get better results.

As I am a consumer first and foremost and have no brand of loyalty as of yet, it happens with all of them unless you spend ridiculous amounts of money or buy from a company who only sells factory direct.

I have reached out to Keystone about our brand new 2018 Montana and they have a good CW service department working out our issuers, just have to call them and give them a chance. That being said if you don’t get anywhere PM me and I will give you our reps I got from Keystone she has already informed me she can help folks with issues.
Wicked1 is offline   Reply With Quote