View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 05:33 AM   #9
beeje
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17894
prndl, I don't see that ever happening. I have been all over my camper from top to bottom. I know exactly how everything is plumbed and wired. I have had the entire coroplast enclosure off to straighten everything out in the underbelly. What a mess it was. The black tank flush is mounted up near the top in the back of the black tank and goes up hill quite a bit to the convenience center. My tank never gets full enough to even have that nozzle submerged. I never travel with anything in the holding tanks. I have been to campgrounds that are very rough and have gone down steep grades to the dump station with that tank 1/2 to 3/4 full and have never had a drop come out of the hose connection. As for using the sprayer to clean the tank, there is no way for the water to go backwards since the tank would be near empty when in use and that sprayer nozzle in the tank would be know where near the fluid level. Even if one did have the issue you described, it could be fixed in seconds by installing a in line CTS backflow preventer.
beeje is offline   Reply With Quote