View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 09:30 PM   #14
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailer Trash 2 View Post
<snip>
....all I have to do is figure out how to save all the pictures that I have on Photobucket and terminate my membership. any suggestions Carl?
</snip>
I am *NOT* a PhotoBucket user so I don't know a lot about it. But other RV forums have had many discussions about the recent change and how to download all your photos stored there.

Here are some instructions I found on another site.

Comment #1
I've downloaded all my photos from Photobucket and it wasn't that big of a deal. On the Library page, lower right corner, there should be a menu there that includes "Download Album". Click on that and download your albums. That's what I did.

Comment #2
Goto 'my bucket' ,,'your bucket'
Pick a folder and choose download

Then walk away and leave it alone

Photo bucket will take it's sweet time putting all those pictures into one zipped aka compressed file, which will display a message ready for download
Down load that file then move on to the next folder and repeat
If you have only the bucket and a whole lot of pictures
It could be an hour maybe more, before it is zipped and ready to download

Quote:
<snip>
...also can you direct me to the area where I can learn how to post pictures on the MOC....
</snip>
Here are instructions and references I have used to explain how to post pictures on the MOC.

Posting pictures with the new forum software is really easy. You now longer have to use a third party hosting site. You can directly upload a picture from your computer. How do I do this you ask?

If you are posting from a computer, just click "go advanced" at the bottom of the reply box and on the next screen you will see two options to add images.

1. Click on the paperclip icon and follow the prompts or
2. scroll down a bit and click on manage attachments.

In either case you will be prompted to select images that are stored on your computer and they should load with your post.

There is a Help post which has lots of useful information about the forum capabilities (including this picture loading tip). Check it out
http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=71061 .

Other useful explanations are is in the following thread, specifically posts #8 and # 25 (on page 2)
http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=70323

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote