View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 12:18 PM   #148
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
OK, OK, I will pop off the vents, and how long and what size PVC pipe did you use to spread open the return lines? I am assuming if i want to add 3 more vents, that they are all in a straight line, and drill a starter hole, then use a jig saw with a fine tooth blade for sheet metal, to do the round hole, and then do you buy the round vents at camping world, or just buy them on line? Did you add 3 more vent holes for each A/C unit? Or where dd you add them? I will have to do most of this work, when I get back to some of my tools, For now, I can do the vents that I have, and buy some pvc for the return lines. I do most of my repair work on cars and home, just not use to drilling holes in an RV. For instance, DW wants me to put another towel rack in the bathroom, and I am assuming the walls are paper thin, so do you use molly screws, or do dry wall screws hold tight enough? Thanks