View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 03:47 AM   #1
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Level up, another reason

Maybe not that big a deal, but yesterday morning I was sure happy I had level up. Pulled into the campground at Lone Jack, MO just as the wall cloud from a storm leaving KC, MO was on the horizon. The campground operator was in no hurry to check us in and while we were fooling around the storm was really getting close. Found our site, got us in, dropped the rig and hit the autolevel while I hooked up the electric and water. Shot the slides out and Joyce got the cats out of the truck. I put the sewer on and was the only one who got wet and I wasn't that wet before I got in the rig and it poured. Not worth spending the money just for that, but in the past I might have been still leveling when the storm hit, not fully set up. I know, you don't take that long to level, but in our case Joyce and I had to have a 15 minute discussion on whether it was really level or not. Once I agreed to lose the discussion, then we could move on.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote