View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
dmorgan817
Established Member

M.O.C. #6216
Fix list is growing

We purchased our 2005 3650 in April of this year. It has been in 4 times now. We live in E Oregon and we purchase in Pasco, WA., 4.5 - 5 hour drive. When we got is home the carpet was soaked between the slider and the fireplace. They said it was probably the seal since it rained on the way home. No problem they said except they just got the correct part in. I don't think that is it though, we were camping on the coast for four days and the 3rd day the floor was soaked again. No rain.
Carpets under the sliders are filthy. Fine black dust covers the kitchen floors and the adjacent walls about a foot up settling on the little baseboard trim. The plastic items in the kitchen drawers have it also, bags, measuring cups, etc.. Static I guess. Dark black strips on the "beige" carpet under the slider on the dinette side. I have to mop the kitchen floor before we take our shoes off, it coats the bottom of your feet.

They have already emailed on the leak, "thet can't duplicate it".

The shower floor seems somewhat unsupported. If you step near the drain it does flex quite a bit. I am not a petite person but is that normal?

I have broken two of the curtain holders and they are ordering me the metal ones at my request. He did not want to since they would damage the wall vs breaking them selves. Mine broke because I bumped them, not pulled on them.

Our a/c freezes up too. They adjusted something on the roof unit. We have not been in 100 degree temps since that fix.

So, leak and sliders. I am concerned since this is going to be the "retirement home" and a big investment that was "my idea".

Any suggestions?

Debbie

Claude & Debbie Morgan
2005 3650 RK
[IMG YOUR PICTURE IS MUCH TOO LARGE. PLEASE RESIZE IT TO COMPLY WITH MOC PICTURE POLICY. THANK YOU, RVWHEELS, MOC ADMIN.http://i2.tinypic.com/27xqgr4.jpg[/IMG]
dmorgan817 is offline   Reply With Quote