View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 03:54 PM   #1
BigAl52
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4977
Our New Montana 2980

Hello to all. Next Thursday Dolly and I will pickup our new 2006 2980. Dolly is so excited she finally talked the guy who really was reluctant to even buy one, into a new 5er. I have been driving trucks for over 30 years and didn't really want another driving job. But it's nice to see her get excited about something that she really wants and that has never been alot. She told me when I bought the 2003 Dodge Cummins that we weren't going to let a good truck go to waste. Guess she got her way. We will be headed to south Texas at the end of Feb and first week in March. I have one question for all who would respond. I have read the tech thread with great interest about the problem with the remote thermostat. Has everyone who has this had a problem because I think ours has this same unit. I hope to get to know you all better and to maybe even meet some of you in person. I really have learned alot here and enjoy the replys I have gotten to just a few of the post that I have written. Thanks to you all and as always Happy Trails from Al & Dolly
BigAl52 is offline   Reply With Quote