Thread: tires
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 09:11 AM   #1
Lhartman
Established Member

M.O.C. #14631
tires

Are there any Montana (keystone)owners that have anything good to say about the tires that come standard? I understand the standard has changed from Goodyear Marathon to some company called Trailer King. Not sure why when so many users complained about the Marathon at $223.65 each Keystone replaced with Trailer King ST235/80R16 at $105.00 each. You have to wonder with so many threads concerning tire issues that there is no response from someone in authority with Keystone. But back to the original question is there anyone out there that can say one good thing about the tires. We have a new 3610rl, and I will probably purchase (4) Goodyear G614's with less than 200 miles on.

Decided to trade in (5) trailer king tires for the Goodyear G614 rst 235/85R16LT, for the peace of mind. I guess we will never know why Keystone chose trailer king, although they are a large wholesaler of automotive replacement tires and are one of 13 tire companies, independent proprietors, that is managed by a company out of Florida (TBC Corporation)which is owned by Sumitomo Corporation.
Lhartman is offline   Reply With Quote