View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 05:43 PM   #1
Alwims
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10623
I could use some prayer

I know I haven't been here much lately, I hope I'm still welcome as I feel I've made a lot of friends and I'm sure a few enemies, but here goes.

While I'm not what could be called a real religious man, I do believe in a higher power and have seen the goodness in the power of prayer. I've also seen Prayer do some mysterious and wonderful things.

Ok, here's the deal. In 2001 I had double bypass heart surgery. For all these years I've had good to great Nuclear Stress Tests. Well I just had one and failed and am scheduled for and angiogram on Thursday, the 29th. Hopefully they can just put in a stent and send me on my way.

The last time I had a bad stress test they sawed my chest open and now I have a scar from my neck to my stomach and a scar on my left forearm from my elbow to my wrist where they used one of the arteries to fix my heart. It was the most traumatic experience of my life so I'm not doing too good with my though processes tonight.

To add to the stress, my wife and pets are in Del Rio, Texas for her Travel Nursing Job and I'm at our home in Missouri. I'm not asking for anyone to feel sorry for me, just to put in a good word will our Lord.

I'm going to be posting this on other sites as I may need all the Prayers I can get. Thanks everyone. Alan
Alwims is offline   Reply With Quote