Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum

Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum (http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/index.php)
-   North America MOC / Western Region (http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   2019 spring rally? (http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74707)

Snoopy 07-15-2018 06:47 PM

2019 spring rally?

I realise that it might be a little early to to ask about the 2019 spring rally, but we have friends trying to set up next years trips already and would not want to miss the rally. Have any plans been put inmotion as of yet?
Thanks
Bob Biegel

And NO we do not want to be wagonmasters to set it up. but would be willing to help if we can.

ranch560 07-16-2018 09:53 AM

Bob, one of this years rally attendees has expressed interest in being the wagonmaster for the 2019 rally. Hopefully they will make it official soon and have a location in mind. The date was changed several years ago to the week following fathers day which would mean June 19 thru 25th, depart the 26th. I would block out that 7 day stretch of time and start thinking of which event you want to volunteer for as the host.

Jim

scottz 08-13-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranch560 (Post 1106619)
Bob, one of this years rally attendees has expressed interest in being the wagonmaster for the 2019 rally. Hopefully they will make it official soon and have a location in mind. The date was changed several years ago to the week following fathers day which would mean June 19 thru 25th, depart the 26th. I would block out that 7 day stretch of time and start thinking of which event you want to volunteer for as the host.

Jim

I guess it is official; Alta and I will be the wagonmasters for the 2019 Western Region Spring Rally. Tentative dates will be June 19-26 (seven days), but could change depending on facility availability. We are currently looking at resorts and will have news soon.

Please send a PM to me if you know of suitable RV resorts that we should be considering.

Scott & Alta

Drifty1 08-13-2018 10:44 PM

Great news! I am sure everyone one will be looking for more info in the future.
Larry and Debbie Ambuehl
Olympia WA.

AZ Traveler 08-13-2018 11:29 PM

Scott,

I would vote to go back to Heber City.

mtlakejim 08-14-2018 07:28 AM

What state will this rally likely be in?

Sure wish we could have one in South Central USA

AZ Traveler 08-14-2018 09:09 AM

Jim,

This is the western region rally.

There is normally an event around the Tampa RV show every year. Would check the rally calendar.

ranch560 08-14-2018 09:13 AM

Jim this particular rally is part of the MOC Western Region events. There is no reason someone couldn't organize a rally in your area for members that do not want to travel that far from their homebase. As you know, the Rocky Mountain region already has a rally closer to you and the Winter Texas group could be a possibility also. The key to any rally are the volunteers and one or two members stepping up and organizing it. My suggestion to you is find a place, establish a date, and throw it on the MOC forum. I'm sure you will find plenty of people whom will help you get it organized.

mtlakejim 08-14-2018 09:18 AM

Sorry guys didn’t mean for y’all to take it that I thought your rally should be closer to me. Just wondered where this one was and wishing we had a MOC rally closer

mtlakejim 08-14-2018 09:44 AM

I have considered a rally at Catherine’s Landing in Hot Springs,AR. early in the year while horses are running at Oaklawn?