Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum

Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum (http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trailers, Tow Vehicles or RV related items Wanted (http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Need folding steps (http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77502)

artfuldodger 04-24-2019 04:12 PM

Need folding steps
 
At the USA border the officer wanted to see in our 2017 3720 so I put the steps down and forgot to refold them. CRUNCH on one of those cement barrier blocks. I like the folding steps and am hoping someone has a set that I could buy.

Dave W 04-24-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artfuldodger (Post 1140813)
At the USA border the officer wanted to see in our 2017 3720 so I put the steps down and forgot to refold them. CRUNCH on one of those cement barrier blocks. I like the folding steps and am hoping someone has a set that I could buy.




Too bad you are on the wrong side of the country .....

twindman 04-24-2019 05:30 PM

I have a set of the original 3 step fold downs you can have. Two issues: I live in Mesa, AZ so depending on what border you are at..... Also, I got rid of these because the spacing was not equal and a little too far apart - one was about 9 inches.
So if you can figure out how to get them, they are yours.

Ram Montana High Country 04-24-2019 06:17 PM

i have the original, i think 4-step, live in East Texas - yours if you want them.

CaptnJohn 04-26-2019 09:04 AM

I really dislike the pull down steps. I like they are wider but that is all. Messing with foot adjustment is a PIA. Cannot drop them in storage without pulling the 5er forward. Take up a lot of room at truck stops and rest areas. Looking into removing them when I get home and going to a 4 step pull out.

Ram Montana High Country 04-26-2019 03:50 PM

original fold out steps / 17' 305RL
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptnJohn (Post 1141007)
I really dislike the pull down steps. I like they are wider but that is all. Messing with foot adjustment is a PIA. Cannot drop them in storage without pulling the 5er forward. Take up a lot of room at truck stops and rest areas. Looking into removing them when I get home and going to a 4 step pull out.

If someone hollers, their yours - come get'em or will deliver to Rally

CaptnJohn 04-26-2019 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram Montana High Country (Post 1141039)
If someone hollers, their yours - come get'em or will deliver to Rally

Sadly, we are not going to the rally this year or I would be on those like white on rice. Thank you!

Ram Montana High Country 04-27-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptnJohn (Post 1141077)
Sadly, we are not going to the rally this year or I would be on those like white on rice. Thank you!

Got any friends that would transport? Or do you ever head west?

CaptnJohn 04-27-2019 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ram Montana High Country (Post 1141151)
Got any friends that would transport? Or do you ever head west?

Sorry, cannot work that out either.

prndl 04-27-2019 08:04 PM

You can have mine if they fit. I will get a picture of them tomorrow. they are in Thousand Oaks, just down the road.

Idalogger52 05-01-2019 02:48 PM

I have a set off of our 2015 ..... we are in Montana

scottz 05-01-2019 11:55 PM

Something to consider:

https://www.torklift.com/rv/glowstep-revolution

mainer 05-02-2019 07:50 AM

We have the glow step revolution and love them. They are expensive but worth it. Lightweight, every step is adjustable.

BuilderBob 05-02-2019 09:52 AM

I have the 4 step off are 2017 on the side of are house if you want them We live Washington St.

CaptnJohn 05-02-2019 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottz (Post 1141786)

Don't want the adjustable feet. Just 4 aluminum steps that pull out.

miton 5052 05-02-2019 11:49 AM

We also got rid of black diving board steps after they failed with me on the 3rd step,the rivet broke, We now have Toro lift and love them they are very solid one their down


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.