Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Rondo
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between Rondo and mazboy
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. mazboy
    03-15-2019 05:45 AM
    mazboy
    rondo
    i suggested that this fall rally we get someone (buds) to talk about aligning our axles since most of us don't have the IS system. Along with have mor ryde do a demostration on how to change the shackles on our axles and install the 1/2" shackles.

Are these anything that you are interested in getting into the program?

I can help and I could call either one of them if you think they are something that would be of interest.
  2. mazboy
    10-22-2018 05:38 AM
    mazboy
    rondo. thanks for doing next year.
    I have 2 things i'd like to bring forth at the next rally.
    1. have mor ryde to a display, actual trailer, on how to change out to new shackles. ( saw them do it at the plant and they easily could do it on the street at the rally). Logic, even though a number of ralliers are putting the I/S system on, most of us still have shackles.
    2. Related to above, I'd like to get Bud's auto/RV wheel alignment down to the rally from https://www.budsbodyshop.com/ he does RV alignments and understands them.
    thanks
    ed behnke
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.