Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Drifty1
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between Drifty1 and cwmoslo
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Drifty1
    07-31-2017 05:51 PM
    Drifty1
    Sorry it took so long to reply. I have a 2002 Montana with the same hydraulic unit. It sounds like the solenoid might be sticking but there is a strong spring inside that could be getting weak. I also think it could be your wall switch that could be causing the problem. I am trying to think of a good way to test it. You might try a spray of WD-40 on the back of the switch to see if it sticking.
    My solenoid is located behind the hydraulic pump unit on that shelf. It is not easy to get at though.
  2. cwmoslo
    07-27-2017 07:07 AM
    cwmoslo
    Drifty1 Good morning I was told to get a hold by carl n susan I own a 2001 2955RL Montana and I am having troubles with my slide outs

https://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...93#post1068893 any help would be appreciated
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.